This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: sorry

if you lost your password do a lost password request and it will send you a notice to the e-mail address of record with your bravenet account

if your e-mail is yahoo, aol, msn, gmail, hotmail then need to look in junk folders/spam folders/bulk folders to see if the e-mail goes there

otherwise will have to open a support ticket if you don't get a response

and if you do get a response then SAVE YOUR PASSWORD e-mail someplace where YOU WILL REMEMBER IT for future

When I go to ¨lost password¨ and put my email (arcoiriscaspe@hotmail.com) into the camp of ¨Password Retrieval¨. It shows this message:
-------------------------------------------------
That email address was not found in our Database.

Please try another valid email address.

For additional assistance, visit our Help Center.
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry for my translation.
Thanks.

is that the e-mail address you used when you signed up for a bravenet account

if so then you need to open a support ticket in the support center see at top of page where it says if you need assistance with hosting and such open a support ticket

click that link and on that page at bottom is an area to send them an e-mail ticket

since hotmail is your e-mail address of record I presume then you will have to monitor your ticket online by keeping track of your ticket number because you may have problems receiving replies to your hotmail e-mail address

that is reason you got that message since e-mails from bravenet to you are bouncing

hotmail is blocking them