Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: getting started

you have your placeholder index.html page so you can start making your site

with the frontpage thing perhaps you are using frontpage and is asking for the information with frontpage extensions not sure

but if you login and click the domains tab and your domain is there you can start building

thanks for responding.

But HOW do I get started? When I click on manage website I have 3 options only: enable statistics, PHP configuration, delete website. I do not want any of these. I want to build the website.

Someone, help, please!

websites.
build new website.

I did that. Click on build new website, clicked on use existing domain name, got screen that says domain name is used (no kidding!) It won' t let me build anything.

Now what?? anyone?

Two things: first, according to your domain registry, you registered your domain on the 27th. You submitted your first complaint to this forum on the 27th at 1130 AM, presumably East Coast time as you are in South Carolina. You may be rushing things a bit, and my advice would be to slow down. Your new website is not going to happen overnight.
It seems that you may possibly be clicking on links that dont pretain to what you are attempting to do. This often happens when we get in a rush.
After log-in, you should be taken to a screen entitled "Account Overview". Notice carefully that the navigation tabs along the top of the page are labeled to correspond to the various functions available. Click the correct tab and go from there.

after registering a domain name, it can take up to 72 hours to fully install itself. (usually less)