This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Clip Art

I've reviewed the postings for help with clip art.

I'm still having a problem.

Once you upload a clip art, is there a special code as with the music instructions, to position a bravenet clip art in a website?

Please advise.

Re: Clip Art

if you want an image in a certain spot then yes there is going to be specific code and more

you obviously have NO clue

It isn't something you will be able to accomplish using the visual editor. It is writen in code, sometimes in PHP or CSS files as to how to place your graphics. If you have a free site you will not easily accomplish this task.

Browser: Nightmare1158,4

like any other image, depends on what editor you are using on how it is inserted into the webpage.

Clip art is a word processing term and is misleading when people apply it to web pages. All images are the same as far as the web is concerned and adding something descibed as "clip art" is no different to adding a photo.

Whatever editor you are using to build your site will have a standard utility to insert images.

Gwynne, I have looked at your question again, and I sense that you are referring specifically to the free clip-art provided by Bravenet. Unlike the free music clips, there is no "code" per se (such as an "embed" code) which must be inserted at a particular point. Rather, the clip art, as in all images, is identified by a file name and location. When you download Bravenet's clip art to your computer, the next step is to move that file to your website. As others have pointed out, the method for doing this is dependent upon your editor. If you tell us what editor you are using, we can provide further assistance.

I have been using the code editor to insert the music and hit counter.

Will this work for the images I would like to position in the website?

Re: Re: Clip Art

Just use a standard html IMG tag.

don't forget to upload the images first, people do forget that step sometimes.

Can you please tell me, what is the correct html for a Bravenet clip art?

Can it be used with a Microsoft clip art also?

I am new at this.

Please advise.

Thank you for your assistance.

Is anyone there?

Can anyone help with the html code for a Bravenet Clip Art?

I've uploaded the Clip Art. It does not appear on the website.

Happy New Year!

Re: Re: Clip Art

You question has been answered, several times. See above.

If you place this tag in your HTML:

the the following image will appear on your page:

The position where the image appears depends on how the rest of the page is coded.

See the above responses.

Read them.

Re: Re: Re: Clip Art

For the record, no one gave me this html.

I appreciate your response.

Thank you.