This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Need Help : Problems with advertising

Ah!! I see that scripts are not alowed in free hosting! is it posible to have the same menu without script??

Browser: s.ahmedmig29@hotmail.com,3

free hosting = advertising placed in.

Yes I know , but why the advertising are not placed in the top of the page like before?

looks like bravenet puts in its advertising after it sees the BODY tag in your webpage coding. you place a bunch of coding before the body tag, so it did all that before the advertising.

you have two sets of advertising because you have two BODY tag sets in error in your coding.

It doesn't cost that much to upgrade to the full package, I have been paying for my hosting at $12.00 a month for the past 2 years. If you purchase it by several months at a time it gets cheaper and cheaper, like a whole year for $99 or 5 years for $299. It is well worth the money, just for all the other things you can do besides remove the bravenet ads.

Browser: Nightmare1158,4

I have only one quetion. Is it possible to deplace the advertising by adding HTML codes??

if it is possible, it probably would not be wise. the advertising is put into a specific place for a specific reason.

as mentioned, you can upgrade to a paid hosting to get rid of the advertising, or you may need to re-do your page to accomodate the advertising in a more pleasing manner.

fulcrum

UPGRADE is your only option to get rid of the ads

or MOVE to a place where you can have more control where the ads go and or not go

there are some other places where you can have a free site and don't have the ads and banners and more or you can control them more

try freewebs.com

otherwise you WILL Have the banners where they are and YOU have to work your page to work around the ads and more at top and bottom of your page

Thanks all. I made some chages an now it see that it's work :

http://www.algaf.bravehost.com/menuaaf2.htm
http://www.algaf.bravehost.com/menumarine.htm

Suzy, in freeweb, how much mega octects are allowed in hosting and bandwich?