This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: problem with domain

Sorry I still don't quite get what i have to do. There are like 30 lines of code and i dont make sense with what part needs to be edited

and also what i planned to show you didn't work. I was expecting it to paste the code of my site but it just pasted the visual part instead.

I really don't want to sound stupid here, but you really need to explain step by step what I need to do and what to change because I just don't follow what you mean, partial answers dont help and i have no idea about iframes or how to sort them out

Dave, it looks like you have domain masking turned on. It looks you have your domain pointed to bravenet subdomain and then you turn on domain masking to hide the real URL. You can change the settings in the domain tab, Click domains and then 'Setup domain redirection' and you can change your settings.

Courtnie

yes I have done that and nothing has changed. I'm kind of getting annoyed about this now. Here is what I have done

1. in the domains section. I clicked on setup domain redirection.

2. I clicked on Redirect a domain NOT Redirect subdomain

3. In this section it has the drop down selection which only says "Select a domain www.video-fx-universe.com"
Below this is a panel that says "redirect to (url) and i typed in "www.video-fx-universe.bravehost.com" I then ticked the "Domain masking" Button to "Enable"

So is this right and if so why am i still having the same problem

> ... "Domain masking" Button to "Enable"

Yes, that's your problem. Do not enable domain masking if you do not want the domain to be masked.

OK?

problem with domain

I was trying to fix my web site and I deleted by mistake. I want my web site back. please if you can help me with it.

Thank you

Browser: Domain Deleted by mistake