Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: apply for professional hosting

Dear Courtnie

yeah, support ticket, that's what i am looking for and i wish to know what's that for and how to get one. Thanks for any advice.

merry christmas

Browser: ,3

shawn

click on the link above at top of page where it says if you need assistance with hosting open a support ticket in the Support center. Click that support center link or link in courtnie's post

then you fill out a support ticket which is like an e-mail to the bravenet techs

write down your ticket number since you seem to have yahoo e-mail as well so you can monitor it online

Dear Suzy,

I have got my support ticket number, unfortunately, it doesn't help much on opening a professional hosting service. That's bad.

merrychristmas
shawn

Browser: ,3

shawn the ticket number is not what helps you to open the hosting you want

shows how dumb you really are

the ticket number is what goes to the support ticket you opened to bravenet

you need to monitor your ticket online if you are not receiving responses at your yahoo e-mail address

the ticket number is BRAVENET techs responding to you on YOUR problem

Dear sir/madam

i really need somebody to help me in opening a professional hosting service. Is there anybody willing to give me a hand?

merry christmas to all of you. thanks
shawn

YOU were TOLD to OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET

and assuming you have you need to follow what they tell you to do in that ticket

if you have not looked online for your open ticket to see a response to it

Courtnie even told you to open a support ticket and more and she is bravenet staff

so check your open ticket and see if they responded to you

Dear sir/madam

so far no reply for my ticket in yahoo email. where else can i refer to? or anybody just face this kind of problem in ordering a professional hosting service?
thanks a lot for your help.

shawn

look at your ticket online Shawn as we have told you to do

you have a ticket number with your ticket you opened so check it by going to the bravenet support center link and CHECK THERE

don't know how many times we have to say it to you

CAN YOU HEAR US NOW!!!!

Dear sir,

well, i have checked out your goodself's advice. Still, there are no reply with the ticket. anyway, thanks a lot for your kindly help. Merry christmas and happy new year to you all.

Cheers,
Shawn