This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need Help With Domain I Purchased.

Hey, around 24 hours ago I bought a domain from this site. I want to start editing it so I clicked on manage site. It's seems to not let me edit the thing at all. Can anyone help me out?

Re: Need Help With Domain I Purchased.

maybe your account is not yet activated?
mine took more than 24 hours before activated by bravenet.

Ohhh ok Well I hope thats all. I'm very good with coding and learning my way around programs, theres nothing I can do right now tho. I have the site design done, and all the ideas. Just need to be able to put it on here and start editing. A few months back I had a free hosting account here and it seemed to be very good. May I ask is there anything majorly different in the way you edit the site once you start paying for your account?

that was going to be my question for you. did you pay for your hosting yet?

David,

Click on the domain tab. Do you see your domain?

If you do see the domain in your domain tab you can start building your site.
Click the 'websites' tab, click 'build a new website' - select 'Use an existing domain' and you should see your domain name.

If you do not see your domain name on the domain tab then you need to contact our support department.

Without knowing the domain name I can not check to see if it has been registered.

Courtnie

It's all good, I did buy everything tho. It just took longer for them to let me edit the site. Anyways sorry for wasting everyones time and the site link is AgentsInRed.com

Dave, if you are experienced in coding, please come to my chat site, I have some great suggestions for you that are very friendly to bravenet.

Browser: Nightmare1158,4