This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: deleting banners

You need to pay for hosting - but it looks like you already figured it out :)

Courtnie

i upgraded from the free website to the pro and the ad banners still didnt go away please help

also how could i change the name of my website that appears in the new tab from being layout 1?

i see no ad banners on your site

if you are then clean out your temporary internet files folder and hit refresh a few times to see your updated page

also to change the layout name that comes up with the title of your page

not sure what you are using to make your page but if you can with the editor you are using change to html mode so you see your site in html coding there is an area at top with the wording

then it will say layout1<br /> <br /> change that layout1 to what you want your title to be of your page etc<br /> <br /> then save and publish your page again</p> </div> </div> </div> <script type="text/javascript"> Bravenet.jQuery(function(){ var emojiConvert = new EmojiConvertor(); emojiConvert.img_set = 'emojione'; emojiConvert.img_sets.emojione.sheet = 'https://apps.bravenet.com/css/sheets/sheet_emojione_64_indexed_128.png'; emojiConvert.allow_native = false; emojiConvert.use_sheet = true; emojiConvert.init_env(); Bravenet.jQuery('.bn-forum-threads-post-comment').each(function() { var replaced = emojiConvert.replace_colons(Bravenet.jQuery(this).html()); replaced = emojiConvert.replace_emoticons(Bravenet.jQuery(this).html()); Bravenet.jQuery(this).html(replaced); }); }); </script> <div id="forum_message_709792" class="bn-forum-row"> <div class="bn-forum-threads-post-author"> <a name="bn-forum-post-709792-2055467258"></a> <div class="bn-forum-avatar-2" style="background-color:#08a29a">c</div> <div class="bn-forum-name"><a id="threadlink-709792" class="bn-forum-thread-link" rel="history" href="show.php?usernum=2055467258&cmd=search&searchby=user&searchfor=Courtnie%2Bfrom%2BBravenet&cp=0&frmid=4"><span title="Messages from this User">Courtnie from Bravenet</span></a></div> <div class="bn-forum-date">Dec 17, 2007 - 4:23PM</div> </div> <div class="bn-forum-threads-post-comment"> <div class="bn-forum-message-title"> <div class="post_reply_buttons"> </div> <strong>Re: deleting banners</strong> </div> <div class="bn-forum-message-body"> <p>Will,<br /> <br /> To change the 'layout1' title you need to change the title in your HTML.<br /> <br /> Look for<br /> <TITLE>layout1

Where it says layout1 replace with the title that you wish.

Courtnie