This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need some help

This is my second first time making a website, I dont understand alot about coding and html. I am trying to learn about it.
My questions are
1. How do i get the templates from myfavorites on to the website to use that design?, I read some of the F.A.Q but that didnt help.

2. On another website that i had, I had a quote form that would submit the info to my email, i tryed to use that form on here, but it wouldnt submit the info to my email, it didnt do anything, but when i used the form tools and used the basic contact form it work.

Browser: jonathan92680@yahoo.com,4

Re: Need some help

With a Bravenet free site you need to sign up for the forms service to use email forms. This is different from a lot of providers who now provide a forms service. The good thing about Bravenet is that the service is documented, with the other two ISPs that I work with the service is just there and you are expected to learn about forms from other sources.

If you want advice on a template you need to tell us what editor you are using. Remember that templates are used for building, once the site is built, then the template is cast in stone and a change involves a rebuild.

I have the forms registrated in my web tools, I have been using the webiste wizzard builder, and the template is from my favorites list. I uploaded like it says to do, but from there I dont know what to do

Browser: jonathan92680@yahoo.com,4

all am seeing of your page is the basic template and text you get on the text

have not seen you upload any updated version of your page

so if your page arizonadeejayservice.bravehost.com

your main page has to be index.htm or index.htm

plus see NO FORM either to know what you are doing wrong