This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What is wrong with this picture?

I have paid for my hosting for years. Bravenet puts ads at the top of the pages that WEBMASTERS go to to manage their site. Typically I use ftp to upload new pages, but if I want to use their extras, I MUST go to their pages to do so. We are NOT talking about the ads on the free versions of their add-ons, we're (or at least I) am talking about the ad at the top of the pages that webmasters manage things from not allowing the page to load.

I have been having the same problem since Saturday. It's getting very annoying to see, to ad boxes and nothing else on the page. It only seems to do when I am working on my site. If you click the website manager it goes straight to the stupid ads boxes and no page of mine!!! Grrrrrr!!!! I'm getting frustrated too!!

I am also having this problem when updating my site. Sure I have a free site, but this type of advertising
is destructive. I've been struggling with this problem for at least 5 days or more. I have tried refresh/reload several times unsuccessfully. It's just this one ad that is causing the problems.

Thank you everyone for pointing this out. We have remove the ad that was causing the problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Courtnie