This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help please. x_x

I remember my web page url, but I don't remember my account login for it. Is there anyway to figure out my login info from just knowing my url? :/

Browser: Osaka456@netscape.net,3

Re: Help please. x_x

At one time the subdomain was always username.bravehost.com but now they let you use a different name. If you opened the account specifically to start a web site then there is a good chance that you used the same name for both.

If you have any other services registered then you can get your user number from them and raise a support ticket.

I keep a special email folder with all the sign up messages for things that I register. Makes life a lot easier when I can't remember userids or passwords.

Re: Help please. x_x

if you don't know your bravenet login information do a lost password and see if it sends your password and such to your e-mail address of record with your bravenet account

make sure to check junk mail/spam folders as well

if you don't receive an e-mail then it got list in cyberspace and you will have to open a ticket

hotmail, gmail, aol, msn, yahoo are e-mail addresses that have strict filters that will only allow so much through and all