This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Site not coming up

I don't know why but customers have been calling me all day reporting they can not access my site. When I log into brave host I see it I publish it but it is not live. Help.

Re: Site not coming up

Check the spelling of the url

Re: Re: Site not coming up

I will check but, I had links that have been working from other sites that are no longer responding

your site is either phoenixinstitute.com and that is a parked page

or phinixinstitute.bravehost.com and that page doesn't come up

so what editor are you even using.

are you perhaps using frames as well

whatever you need to provide US info if you want help

the spelling is phinix institute. I guess diffferent people use different browsers to access. The site has been working fine for over a year all of a sudden people started calling to say it would not come up anymore.

I am using the website wizard to edit site. http://www.phinixinstitute.bravehost.com/ The site will come up using the long version, but until today you could just type phinixinstitute.com and it would bring the site up too.

Juana,

Is there hosting for phinixinstitute.com or is it supposed to just re-direct to the longer url?

Courtnie

I it should be a redirect because I started the site with phinixinstitute@bravehost.com and later picked up the phinixinstitute.com

i see your site phinixinstute.bravehost.com

but phinixinstitute.com doesn't come up

did you purchase that from godaddy and then sign up for hosting at bravenet

because that is what it says so either your hosting or something has expired with that.

but your free site I do see

Juana,

You need to set up your domain re-direct by clicking on the domain tab. Then click 'Setup domain redirection' and then 'Redirect a domain.' From there select your domain and enter your sub-domain and then click create re-direct.

Courtnie

Thank you everyone for the support. The website is up and working again. Thank you so much