This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How do I correct a post?

How do I correct a post once its posted? I can't seem to delete it unless I end up deleting the whole post, I just want to correct an HTML code that I posted..any clues would be greatly appreciated.

Re: How do I correct a post?

you can't correct it.

you will have to delete it and post over again with whatever you were missing

If you wrote with regard to this forum, there is no way to delete once you post anything here. (only bravenet support can).

Suzy and Newton - Thanks for your promp replies. I had a sneaky suspicion that once I post, I can only delete the whole post and can't correct it..sigh!
It was in my own forum that I made my error.
If I delete my post, then I end up deleting all the other posts that posters posted as mine was the one with the heading..so now I have to leave it as is..sigh...thanks again!

I posted a picture and for some reason, the html codes wasn't fully closed, so the post appeared weird

The Sites like Pro Boards is better for forums.
You can edit posts if you make mistakes.

If you have a paid hosting account you can use a program like drupal to build your own forum, and customize it the way you like.

If you are interested in the program, go to my link and see it in action by clicking on forum link at the top of the page.

It is a relatively easy program to install and use. It took me all of two days to make 3 sites with it.

It handles things like, profiles, login, forum, blog galleries, all from your site. Makes it really nice.

Browser: Nightmare1158,4