This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Domain registration problem

Hello everyone,

I seem to have a serious problem here. Last night I registered a domain name through bravenet, and though my registration was accepted and the domain details recorded in the whois database... somehow the account manager at bravenet.com says that I have no domain registered there.

Now I'm confused. Have I or have I not registered a domain? My credit card receipt says I did. Whois database says I did. And so does every domain search box.

Or if there is a genuine problem, would I get compensation for the payments already made?

Sincerely,
Ashish

Re: Domain registration problem

give it a few days to show etc

it takes time for propogation and more

if you don't see your site or anything in a couple of days then open a support ticket

YUp, I'm havng the same problem,
registered a domain,
got a credit card recepipt
Look at my dpomains... No Domain.

it may be processing your domains etc/propogating and may show up there in a couple of days

i don't know fully how it works with the DOMAINS as compared to the Subdomain/free site you get here.

I have not bought a domain here so assuming while all the processing is taking place it doesn't show till all that has cleared and your site is fully capable of being worked on and so forth

So if you just purchased the domain today or yesterday and got hosting as well too try checking these next few days and if don't see anything by at least Monday I would open a ticket to bravenet

I don't know what your domains are supposed to be etc to look further to see if could be something else

You should see your domain under the domain tab.

Click Domains
and your domain should be listed there

In order to see it under the website tab you need to click 'build a new website' and then add your new domain.

Courtnie

I've been trying to register a domaain for the past 5 days. Please help!!! When I choose my domain name and click register the message is always "not available at this moment."