This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PICTURES NOT SHOWING

Are you uploading the pics or just cut and pasting them.
If you are using the website wizard, you must upload your pics into "image" and then place them into your site fromt there.

Thank you, I am cut and pasting as I had on the front page. When I uploaded them they came up very, very blurry and distorted . I think when they were downloaded to my computer they came up in JPEG should they be in something else.

no, the jpeg should not make a difference, I have used jpeg's on my site, it could be just the quality of the pic when they were sent to you. I also notice that on your site you have a whole bunch of websites listed, you don't have to put the address, if you want, next to were you loaded your pics you have a tab that says "link". If you highlight your text that you want the think for, then hit link, you will be able to put in the address there and it will highlight your text for you, example "flower store" you would highlight, then in the link page put the website address for it. Just thought that may clean up the page a little, that is what I found and I thought it looked a little cleaner.

Thanks again, I guess you can tell I am totally new to this!
Is there a way to cut and paste so they will show. I am taking the photos from our Yahoo Group the front page ones came from there also I cannot rember how I did it.

to be honest with you, I did not even know you could cut and paste pics onto a website, it may just depend on the pic

What you may want to do is right click on the pics that you want from another site, save them to your computer and upload them to your site from there.

Don't worry about being new...I am currently upgrading my site and I am haveing trouble as well...you will get the hang of it