This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
need help and attention!! i can't resolve this!! (we're sorry, remote linking of images is not permi

Why in my site (http://blazerazgriz.bravehost.com) cant load the right picture and text?? U can see by yourself. Visit my site to more believe.

Why my site full of picture that say somehing like this : " we're sorry, remote linking of images is not permitted. "

Please somebody help me to resolve this problem. For information, i add HTML code from Google AdSense.

Thanks for all of u're help.....

Re: need help and attention!! i can't resolve this!! (we're sorry, remote linking of images is not p

I don't see the problem described but it would mean that the webmaster of the site whose pics and bandwidth you were trying to steal has rumbled you.

Re: need help and attention!! i can't resolve this!! (we're sorry, remote linking of images is not p

mm....maybe...:)

considerably that i really dont know bout why this problem can happen to me.

i think i need more some step by step action to resolve my problem.

somebody.....

you got something very goofy/unprofessional with your site here from what I am seeing

not sure what you are even doing or trying to do but with my browser doesn't look very good