This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help with my visual editor and my website editor

My Visual editor is being dumb as well as not working with my website editor

first with the visual editor half the time I use it and save it does not make the saved changes.

Also even when it does save the website wizard editor does not recognise those changes to I can not make any changes there because it deletes all the work I did with my visual editor. GRRRR

Also why does my visual editor not have a font function...

Re: Help with my visual editor and my website editor

you need to decide on an editor

the wizard or the file manager editors or your own html editor

if you use the file manager editors and go to the wizard any changes you did in the file manager area are deleted

you can't mix editors pick one and stick with it

if you use file manager editors just save if you use the wizard hit the publish button there

always good to learn html so you can design your site your own way down the road because with the limitations you have with the bravenet editors etc

Save yourself all the frustration and stop trying to mix the Website Wizard with ANYTHING. The Wizard can not realize changes made by any external editor. If your going to use the Wizard, do all your editing there. If you want to developed your site with something other than the Wizard, than do it.

None of the on-line editors are very good. You might want to try this link to my help page on Working With Bravenet Templates. The page on Template Editing has links to several good free web page design applications. Those editors will allow you design on your PC and upload your updated pages.

Hmm.. Well Do you at least know how I can make my letters in different fonts?

Also how do I build a new page in the visual editor thing.

I add a new file with the .html at the end but when I go to edit it there is no template... no nothing...

?