This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can't get into my Bravenet Account

I've got a new computer about 8 months ago and ever since i've not been able to get into my Bravenet Account to edit my Guestbook or Photo Center. This is the message i get each time try.

"Sorry, but we have detected that you do not have cookies enabled"

I've tried and tried to do what he instructions tell me to do with no luck. I've never had this problem in the 8 years i've had my Bravenet Account and thank God i've never had this problem with any other website i have an account with. I would love just to be able to put my ID and Password in and it take me to where i need to go, but it looks like i've going to have to no something about the working of computers to get to the account and after all these yeas i still don't know jack-s..t about the enter working of my computer. I just hope it will work again one day so i can keep my bravenet guestbook.
thanks for any help
keith

Re: Can't get into my Bravenet Account

with cookies it is something on your computer

check your internet security to see what it is at

perhaps set at medium

check to see if bravenet is being blocked and unblock
are you running spysweeper there is a setting you have to change there to

check your firewall

could be any kind of software you have on your computer like spyware software blocking cookies from bravenet

until you figure it out on your computer not much else because the cookies issue is on your computer