This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Suspect index.html was deleted.

It is true that your main site, "autochtone.bravehost.com", does not have a "index.html", but it doesn't need one for your subdomain to show up in your Website Manager. Deleting a "index.html" file is not enough to cause the problem you are having. I delete all the file on my sites regularly, just to clean up all the junk files. Then I upload new files or create them from the Wizard.

If your not seeing any sites from your Website Manager, then either you deleted all your sites, which is not likely. I think you would have remembered that, and we can see the web page listed in your posting, "autochtone.bravehost.com/bibliography/biblio.htm". That says that something is there.

My guess is that this is a Bravenet problem. I suggest you contact Bravenet and have them check your site. There is a link to the Bravenet Support Center at the top of every forum page.

Re: Suspect index.html was deleted.

Phil & Martin,

Thanks for the answers. The web-site works fine, since I can see it. Therefore I shall call Bravehost and see if they could check out the problem. Many thanks to both of you.