This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I can't renew my hosting - as website is not listed!

your site should show up when you login
click on websites and in the website manager table your site should be listed there

and make sure don't have more than 1 bravenet account either

otherwise monitor your ticket and keep track of your ticket number so can check ticket online as well just in case

thankyou for taking the time to reply...I have tried that...and it isn't!! I have had this site for years - but haven't visited bravenet for a while when after they stopped people uploading via frontpage.

Anyway - I keep getting emails from them to renew my domain/hosting - follow their instructions to a 't' but no website/domain shows up at all.

I have checked with 'whois.com' to make sure I am registered with them and it is!

Still waiting for a reply to my support ticket. I lost another site which was registered with registerfly a few months back when they were having problems - can't afford to lose this one!

thank you - anyone else had this problem?

You did say:

"..and make sure don't have more than 1 bravenet account either."

That is an interesting point - don't know if I have more than one account or not since it is so long since I have been here!

...phew..worked out the problem..it WAS because i had more than one account...thank you for bringing that to my attention..found it now and renewed it. Mind you only for 1 month - going to change to SiteBuildIt.

thank you so much x

Browser: can not renew