This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Removing navagation links

I was wondering if someone could help me with the following:

I have a website, built entirely through bravenet's services. I'd like to add articles that aren't tied into the navagation path (index, etc.).

I want people to be able to click a link on the page itself without them able to see the pathway anywhere else.

I hope that explains my situation. It's something that's painfully easy to do on FrontPage, but I can't find the controls here. I only see the comment that Bravenet will automatically link the page to all of my others, which is exactly what I don't want.

Any ideas?

Thank you,
Christian

Re: Removing navagation links

if you are using the wizard to make your pages that is what WILL happen

if you want control over your navigation area then

1. switch to the file manager editors and work THERE ONLY do not go back to wizard

2. LEARN HTML so you can design your site yourself and use frontpage, or something else to make your page

otherwise you are limited to what you can do with the online editors here at bravenet if you have NO html knowledge or anything

Re: Re: Removing navagation links

Thanks for info, it's good to know they're extremely limited for those of us that don't want to kick in a couple of hundred bucks for FrontPage.

Christian

Re: Re: Re: Removing navagation links

I have been using NVU, which is a free download, and am finding it very good.

If you create pages with a PC based editor and upload them then they will not appear on the navbar. You should be able to create links from the body of a page.