General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ...back again

a couple things first

1. did you sign up for a bravenet acccount

2. did you purchase this domain of rotnroll.org and then get hosting for it both here at bravenet

3. I am finding this domain as available so make sure of things first then we can go from there with helping more here

SO let's see what your domain fully is and where you have it hosted and and more then we can go further

I applied for the domain and paid for it with paypal, and then it said it would take 5-10 business days...

Browser: RotNRoll69,2

ok you applied for a domain did you do it here at bravenet or did you purchase the domain elsewhere

right now don't think your site is even propogated yet to even upload anything yet

because in looking up your domain rotnroll.org a couple places had the domain available so wanted to make sure you are one giving us the CORRECT domain name that you have purchased or what

We can't help much more till we get that much set with your publishing and uploading FTP etc and that.

But hang on to your site you made in Dreamweaver and once we see that your Domain name is set and you have hosting somewhere if you purchased the domain here at bravenet or whereever and such

You can't FTP to that name until your ISP updates their DNS server. Thay decide when they do that, Bravenet have no control over it.

At the moment your domain name appears to be unregistered.

I uploaded via FTP about 12 hours ago and there were no problems then.

I did register the name here at bravenet, I'm not sure why it's not showing up yet.

Tori you have to open a support ticket to get this straight

as we have said your site/domain rotnroll.org is showing up as NOT registered when we try and look it up for you

So as said better check to see if you ACTUALLY did purchase it and more and a hosting plan as well too

When did you supposedly purchase the domain as well.

Need to get this straight and more because as said places where we have looked this domain up all say it is an available domain so means it has not been purchased

So better fully look into this then we can go forward

I have an email from pay pal confirming my purchase.

Item Price: $8.95 USD
Total: $8.95 USD
Order Description: Bravenet Order
Item/Product Number: BPN
Invoice ID: 182969
Buyer: Victoria Neiertz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Information

Business: Bravenet Web Services Inc
Contact E-Mail: support@bravenet.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have questions about the shipping and tracking of your purchased item or service, please contact Bravenet Web Services Inc at support@bravenet.com.

ok your site is in it's propogating process so give it a couple days since your site is propogating and that

so perhaps by Friday see what happens then

did you purchase the premium hosting plan as well or do you have just the free hosting with the domain