This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bravenet's New Service

Clearly understand that it would be a huge change on Bravenet's end; however not only with the existence of major players such YouTube, Live Video, AOL Video/Uncut, the the small potatoes like myspace, photobucket who all are offering video upload, but so to are local media's. Many local news stations and even newspapers who have a site are offering this upload service. The market might seem saturated but the fact is that the market is already saturated with what Bravenet is currently doing right now. There are many sites the offer web services. Many of these local TV stations and newspapers are offering video upload and a free webspace for their users, many are running them under a beta test at this time.

In my opinion if Bravenet does not move in this direction it will lose its mojo!

Re: Re: Bravenet's New Service

I agree with you but as I said if you want to suggest a service enhancement then raise a ticket. Customer feedback is what tells them how strong the demand is.

Re: Bravenet's New Service

A Bravenet service, where we as webmasters can have a platform/software, where out members/visitors can create page and upload video.

Not where bravenet allows people to upload video, no. But where Bravenet provides us webmasters with the a new feature, just like their forum, blog, photo gallery where visitors of a clients website can upload content, but in this new case VIDEO.

We as webmasters want to be the YOUTUBE'S, LIVE VIDEO, AOL/UNCUT, MYSPACE, PHOTOBUCKET.

NEW SERVICE
Just like a Bravenets BLOG, where a visitor or member can begin a certain topic but with the tool to upload video to that particular subject, that VISITOR will have a username and password provided by the webmaster which would be us; however Bravenet will be the host!

The software we can purchase, a server to run this software is out of our league. This is where Bravenet comes into play.