This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Managing my new domain (brytonsaquatics.com)

First thing: Get your CAPS LOCK key unstuck so you can type normal

well seeing you just got it today you have to wait 24-72 hours for it to propogate THEN you can start working on it

if you want to make your page in frontpage on your computer then save it there and when your domain propogates then you can just upload your things then.

Ok, It's been way over 72 hours... and I have no idea how to access Microsoft Front Page. Basically I'm trying to edit brytonsaquatics.com just like I edit my subdomain aquatichobby.bravehost.com. It's just not working!

i am so ******* lost i dont no what to do i called all my friends

abbriel I am so lost as well with what you want

need to be more specific or go find a lost and found someplace for what you lost

Just an observation, do you have Microsoft Front Page installed on your pc?

Personally, I use sharepoint designer 2007 for a web site I am developing. This has allowed me all the functionality of FP2003, Web Expression and Visual Web all rolled into one.

There are other free FTP programmes available.

Just one other thought, if you are running FP software, ensure that your web site is not "locked" on the Web Site manager page!!!

Please comment on my site: www.sportingclubtamworth.com

(The home page says under construction, but this is so I can experiment with a sub site)

I really liked your website, I thought that the colors are very subtle, not overpowering, and it is easy to navigate.

One suggestion, center the table that you have your main page content in so that it is centered when a person pulls up your site (it looks like you have it right aligned). That would make your webpages perfectly semetrical.

Thanks for sharing your site,

T

Try to visit my website

www.i-estate.bravehost.com

Browser: matrix_neo_mash2@yahoo.com,4