This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Guestbook

This sounds like you are creating both web sites within one Bravenet account. Free site users can create up to 5 unique web sites with each account. However, you can only get one of each of the services for that account. The guest book associated with that account applies to ALL of the web sites created in that account.

If you want another guest book, you would need to open a new account with Bravenet, using a e-mail address different then the one your using with your current account. But, you will not be able to use the automatic services linking, to link to a service that is in a different account. You will have to use the copy/paste from the new account, and manually insert it into the web pages for your other account. It's workable, but now you will have two Bravenet accounts to keep up with.

Thanx again Martin... Yep I guess that is what I did..Now tell me if this will keep working what I did here. When the one took over the other I went to Manage guestbook and where it said "Colorz Guestbook ...I changed that to Ziz's Guestbook and when I checked it in the ZIZRAT site it was there as Ziz's guestbook...Will that be OK??...thank you again Martin........theZIZ..

Yes, I saw the guest book with "Ziz's guestbook" on it when I looked at from your ZIZRAT site. There is nothing wrong with what you did. But you have to stop thinking that one took over the other. You never had two guestbooks, you only had one. It just got a little confusing.

I told ya I was old..And this sure aint nothing like following a line with a electric ink pen. And I promise I'll stop thinking one takin over the other I only have one..Thanx a buzzillion again ....ZIZ.