Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: problem logging into my account

I'm a bravenet member since Date Registered: 2007-02-07 Id: lusti314
Pw: *******
Your Authorization code is: dec336e95a
E-Mail: l.stilli@tin.it
If asked, your codes are E:l.stilli@tin.it T:7495.
lusti.bravehost.com
http://manage.bravehost.com/ftp#
http://lusti.bravehost.com/
This Website is under construction

Re: problem logging into my account

I have been banned from the site? why? this happened a couple weeks ago... what's the deal?

Genie: be more specific as far as you being banned

what did you do

people can ban your IP address if you were found to be annoying by signing the guestbook, or something at their site so only thing to do is contact that person to ask why

that is the bad thing about the IP banning is someone can be banned by mistake

so take it up with owner of website or something or be more clear to your problem

Re: Re: problem logging into my account

I haven't logged into this account in over a year. I am unable to now as I have forgotten what email address I initially used. I have tried several and none have worked. And, of course that means I have no idea what my password is. I am a minor and my parents are upset that my page shows too much personal information and I have been asked to delete my account.

Please, someone, help me figure out how to do this.

Olivia.

olivia you need to open a ticket with bravenet above where it says if need assistance open a ticket in the support center

since you made the site and decided to neglect it and didn't keep up with your site and more you now have learned what can happen if you don't keep up

if you were going to just waste it you should have deleted it LONG ago or not even made it

so now as said open a ticket in the support center and since you have yahoo as your e-mail address now you will have to write down the ticket number and wait for bravenet to answer you by watching your ticket online

then when bravenet answers you login and delete your files from your site and your website and then delete your accouont