View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Hosting 2 sites

I have the same question:

Bravenet does offer multiple domains according to the website

Multi-Domain Hosting (10)

http://www.bravenet.com/webhosting/

Re: Hosting 2 sites

thanks for replying.

I'm a little confused still.... ok, I have a premium hosting account with Bravenet for my current website. The domain is also registered through bravenet.
Well a friend of mine purchased another URL (domain name) for another website we are creating together. He purchased it through another domain server, not Bravenet. Can I host the site on my current Bravenet server (that my first site is already on) ?

No probably not since bravenet does support multiple domains hosting.

You canot host 2 domains with 1 hosting account
since bravenet does not support multiple domains hosting.

Hosting 2 or more domains with 1 hosting account is known as multiple domains hosting.
If you want something like that
you need to use a hosts who offers multiple domains hosting.

Lee just purchase another domain and host it at bravenet under your one bravenet account you have here

if you read this topic which is over a year old

Thanks. Didn't notice the 2006 date stamp. So I guess the other domain name points to a folder, if I run more than one site?

Ok I have a similar question. I have another existing website on a paid host; the annual fee expires in 25 days and i want to transfer it to Bravenet (I have the free account and can have more than one site). BUT I don't know how to do it...I created my site (provencepusstales) with Dreamweaver MX and the other site was created with it too. Do I just add the site to my Bravenet account and upload it - or what? And help - I update my site regularly but I've forgotten how to upload a site!