This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can anyone please show me their site that has been made with the site builder

Hi everyone, I have signed up for so many things that have sounded wonderful, only to be let down. I am interested in having a site but like would like to see the capabilities of what the site builder can offer. I would be grateful for as many samples of other peoples sites as possible please. Thank you

Re: Can anyone please show me their site that has been made with the site builder

Hi Jackie,
I'm still working on my website I used the site builder here on Bravenet and it has been pretty easy so far.
Right now my guest book doesn't work because I'm trying to fix it because it's set up for my old crat site I had and when people click on guest book it takes them to my craft guest book.So I have been trying to find out how to change it and still can't anything on it yet but other then that the site builder is pretty easy.
What kind of site are you going to build? If you don't mind me asking.
I hope by looking at my website it may help you out some.

Re: Can anyone please show me their site that has been made with the site builder

Hi Jackie! Feel free to look at my new website. I have found it pretty easy. I'm trying to change the date from July to August and that has me stuck right now. I'm hoping someone can help me with that.