This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How can I organise my pages so they don't all show up at the top of my webpage?

Hi!

I'd like my webpage to display main topics as links on all the pages (for example, I'm travelling, so I'd like the links at the top of the site to be Home, Asia, Europe, The Americas etc) and then I'd like to be able to create smaller pages within those main topics (eg. links to seperate pages called Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand etc under the 'Asia' link). Is this possible, and if so, how do I do it?

Also, is it possible to publish my webpage using only File Manager? I find the Wizard limiting.

Thanks so much!

Re: How can I organise my pages so they don't all show up at the top of my webpage?

you are using the wizard to make your pages so that is why you are limited with things you can do

especially with your navigation bar area.

you will have to switch to the file manager editor to make the changes especially with putting your pages in the order you like and more things or

Learn html so can totally design your page to your liking.

But as said switch to the file manager and you SAVE your pages there DO NOT go back to the wizard

Re: How can I organise my pages so they don't all show up at the top of my webpage?

Thanks so much! That helped :-)