This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Email

I'm on a professional hosting package and have emailed support with this question but no reply yet, so can anyone else help me.
Can you set up a catch all email address on this hosting package?

Re: Email

emailed support? I guess you actually mean that you raised a support ticket (if not raise one).

The lack of any response is a gmail issue, a number of email providers, including gmail have a reputation for not delivering responses from help ticket systems (this is a general problem not a Bravenet one). If you didn't get the automatic confirmation message then you need to use the ticket number to check it on line.

I don't use Bravenet for my domain name so I don't know the answer but catch all addresses are not a good idea. I have one from my current ISP and the mail box is flooded every day with spam going to random made up names. Today was quiet, less than 100 spam messages in the inbox!

To Whom This May Concern: July 27/07

I've been trying to renew my account since I got an Email from Bravenet.com informing me to response as soon as possble but it's so difficult and I was told to go to the "Domain" and click " Manage account" and simple click "Renew". Unfortunately, there was no "Renew" option. So can you please help me wih this if you can just renew my RL-Apparel account with Bravenet. Thank you so much and looking forward and hope that everything will be for the best.

Sincerely Yours,
Rozzana Lanzi

First of all, I'd suggest you go look again. Probably it is there, and you missed it. I don't know that, though, I don't have a domain with Bravenet myself. I'm basing the guess on the fact that you seem to think this forum is a way of contacting Bravenet.

If that fails, read the lines at the top of this forum, right below the words Bravenet Hosting Community, especially the last sentence.

Re: Email - Registering a new email address with Bravenet?

Hallo Stuart,

Please forgive me contacting you about this, but I want to join Bravenet.com as a free member, but I don't seem to be successful in my attempt because I haven't got an email address with them yet. I don't find any place where a non member can ask any questions.

Can you please help me or advise me where I can can help?

* I am from South Africa - Can I join bravenet as
a free member?

* Where do I register a NEW email address?

* I want to start as a free member and when my
business shows growth then convert to a paid
member.

* How much the cost to register for an email
address.

Please help me and you are welcome to ask me any questions on South Africa which I can be of assistance with.

God Bless you and your Dear ones,

Buks Bruwer
28 July 2007

Buks first and foremost

the e-mail address you use when signing up for a bravenet account is your africa e-mail address you provided with your post

then you can get the free site/subdomain and that doesn't cost any money

Stuart was just someone asking a question

if you have something to ask then ask don't ask someone who posts