This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: betting website for sale

Still at it? Tim, the last time you at least told us what you are trying to sell. Don't count on us to remember, please. At that price, you must at least say how many years of hosting you have paid for. The domain is useless, there may well be people out there who want to create spam sites related to betting. But I'm sure that they will want something that is more discrete and give a better chance of luring in the gullible.

So what you are selling is hosting. At that price, given the extra problems of transfering ownership, etc., I assume you have prepaid at least three years. But if you are going to get any takers, you need to say so.

(extra problems:

Bravenet is a known and respected firm, and I don't really have any problem with paying them by credit card or otherwise. But - no offense - "some guy named Tim" does not instill the same feeling of trust.

Also: Have you checked to see if Bravehost is OK with people reselling hosting? They are nice, tolerant people, so there may not be a problem. But what you are looking for is somebody planning to buy hosting from Bravehost to buy yours, already paid for. You can see why Bravehost might think that a bad idea? I didn't check the TOS, but perhaps you should.