This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Building new website at domain address, but publishes to free site.

We don't have the URL for the free site either. Are you certain they are not the same site? I should think that when you sign up for premium, at one point you will be given a choice of starting a new site, or upgrading an existing one. (Never did myself, but it makes sense that some customers would want one, some the other)

(tried roseofsharon.bravehost.com, but that does nt seem to be it)

Re: Building new website at domain address, but publishes to free site.

Okay, I got it. I was opening the free site to see what I had done there....and every time I opened the free site, it took over! So I copied what I wanted to know into a works document and kept it closed, and tried once without ever opening the free one. That worked! Whew!

The *real* site is www.roseofsharon.info. The free site is roseofsharontm.bravehost because roseofsharon was taken already. That one will go away soon, now that I have my domain site up and running. It is incredibly easy once I didn't open the free one! Very odd how that took over, though! I would have loved to have just sent the free site files to the domain site, but had NO clue how to even begin that, or if it is possible. This is quite a learning curve for a massage therapist! Thanks for the input - it rang a bell and gave me the right idea of what to check!