This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: help

I can see your page now, but I can't see any of the images. According to your web page code, most of your images are expected to be in a folder named "images". But I have tried to find them in some of the more common areas, and they are not there. The folder that you use on your local PC, which you say is in "My Documents", should also contain a local "images" folder ("...My Documents[your web site]images").

For example, one of your link buttons is named "images/reptile-site-test2_04.gif". I tried accessing it directly, looked for it in the root folder ("/"), and a few other common places. Every time I get a "File Not Found error". To make sure, log into your Bravenet account manager and navigate to the File Manager. The File Manager should display all the files and folders on your web site. You should be able to see which files exist, and which folder they exist in. It should be a virtual replica of folder you use in "My Documents". Any folders that don't exist, create. Any files you find missing, upload.

I know Dreamweaver has a built in upload capability. You can use that, or almost any other external FTP tool. But if your using the built in upload capability, make sure it is configured to upload all of your site files into the necessary folders.

Re: help

i have been uploading them from the folder called "images" in my local documents ive uploaded them into a folder on my account and then uploaded my "index.html" but i will try again just to be sure
thanks,
brad

Browser: brad_399@hotmail.com,3