This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
want to cancle my hosting plan

hey want to cancle my hosting plan for now. i need the refund for now, and is palnning to host back in december. wht to do? plz help?!

Browser: azizincanada@hotmail.com,3

Re: want to cancle my hosting plan

you can open a ticket to bravenet and since you have hotmail as your e-mail address write down your ticket number and monitor it online

whether you will get a refund is uncertain but you can contact them and ask what you get for cancelling service etc

i thought this is the support ticket section! i got my account updated last night.. haven't even use any bandwidth or space. or anything else.. it will be sad if they don refund. mm can anyone plz provide me the link where i have to make such request?

READ ABOVE where it says if you need assistance to open a support ticket

it isn't the forum here

haha interesting fact there is no such thing like tht.. have u seen one?! which page.. God i was such a fool.. it doesn't look like a professional web hosting at all..

no this isn't the tops for a hosting place.

I have a couple friends that do hosting and things are a little better with them.

But at least with bravenet you click that link above and at bottom of page there is an area that goes through with opening a support ticket

then you just have to write down your ticket number so can monitor online as well too just in case