This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bravenet servers down?

I'm new to bravenet and they are taking ages to answer my questions so hopefully someone can help. My domain held at another registrar has the correct nameservers set up, everything is correct at bravenet's end too. "Problem loading page" is the answer I get when I try to view the website. So is their server down?
I did ask and then changed my mind for a refund of my paid hosting as they do not have a cgi-bin so maybe they are blocking my website? I reset everything back to "before I joined bravenet" and the same problem existed.
Problem is I don't know who to point the finger at....
I can log in, upload etc etc etc just not view site in a browser.(and no it is not the browser)

Re: Bravenet servers down?

if you go to support.bravenet.com you will see what they are doing and such

they are doing server maintenance so you won't get an answer anytime soon with a support ticket

with yahoo as well for your e-mail need to write down your ticket number and monitor it online

because could be another reason not receiving a response

I see your site right now so as said could be some things with their servers right now so just going to have to wait it out like rest of us

OK thanks. The only thing is this has been affecting me for two days now and I can't get an answer from them.

as said they are not quick to respond and sometimes could be your e-mail not working with the ticket system so check sometime later on Saturday your open ticket if you have one

wait for this maintenance period to be done with