This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
individual pics

how can i upload pics and save it to its intended pages and/or target?

Browser: kikorts@hotmail.com,3

Re: individual pics

make sure your pictures are optimized and sized down to a proper size for uploading pictures

and you upload them via ftp

if you even have a website

but guess the name ratedr

Re: Re: individual pics

What do you call "optimized and proper size"? I used to be able to load up pictures just fine last week, now I can't load any, just get the placeholder and the red X.

make sure your pictures are published to where they are supposed to be

if you have them in an images folder in your root directory then make sure that is where they are

i looked up where your source code is trying to find them and no pictures exist at those links so make sure of where they are and make sure the code matches or yes you will get a red x

as for size etc you can have a picture that appears to be 300x399 and actually bee 900x893 or something

I looked in the file manager and the files are there. When I click on the file they come up in a a new window. How big or small should the files be, I've been putting and pulling from the same place for the past month, It even worked earlier today, but now it doesn't.

The picture just went all background on me, many of the same pic together to form a complete covering of the background.

Please, Go to the page that I have put up, tell me what going on, and what I need to do to fix this.

Sorry, the page is http://firstfriday.bravehost.com/index.html

So the picture is your background. Pictures don't just "go background", at some point you added this as your background. If you don't want this background, remove it. I don't know your "Printmaster 17", but just remove the part of your body tag that say:
BACKGROUND="img00000.jpg"