This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Can't find Website Wizard

Ok I'm an idiot. I can't for the life of me find the Website Wizrd...I can't even find the Manage Website link....HELP

Re: Can't find Website Wizard

I can't find it anywhere either, i'm starting to think it doesn't exist and that i should move on to another website host.

Me neither! I like how my webpage looks but i want to edit it and can't find the link to do that. help? anybody?

and the info ISN'T in the email.

I got help. :) I found it!
-----------------------------------------------------
Most Bravenet services can be added to Website Wizard made websites by following the instructions below:

1. Login to your Bravenet account
2. Click on "manage hosting"
3. Click on "website wizards"
4. Click on "Manage Website"

There will be a link to edit the content for each page you have. The link will be to the right of the page listing.

No Manage Hosting link

Bravenet provide around three dozen different services each with a variety of options. This means that you don't get any service by default, you have to explicitly register the options that you want.

To use any Bravenet service you must first open a Bravenet account.

Then you log in to your account and register for any services that you want. The links such as "Manage Hosting" can be seen in your account after you have registered for them. No link means you haven#t registered for that service yet.

I answered Bruce in one of the other forums, but in case the rest of you haven't seen it, try this link to my Getting Started help page. It details the registration process and shows you how to find the Wizards.

Re: No Manage Hosting link

I had a previous acct that I deleted by mistake. Today, I opened a new Free account with Bravehost.

Still don't see Manage Hosting Account.

Thank you

Re: Re: No Manage Hosting link

You have just said you have a new account. You will not see Manage Hosting until you register for hosting within your account.

After that you will see the link after logging on to your account.

Thanks guys for the help!