This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
www.millionpoundadvert.com helping Children In Need!

I know you have seen a few of these million pound adverts in the last few months, however, this one is genuinely different.

Firstly www.millionpoundadvert.com is fully automated. This means that all you have to do is follow these simple instructions:-

1) Attach your picture
2) Decide how many pixels you want to buy
3) Insert website link
4) Purchase webspace

It's that simple. There is no minimum 72 hour delay while your advert is installed on to the website. It is done within minutes.

So if you want to buy some advertising space now when all the best spots are still available go to www.millionpoundadvert.com.

Now I hear you ask what makes this different to all the other similar websites?

The reason this website is different is because 25p in every £ will go to Children In Need.

That's right if we manage to sell the whole page £250,000 will be making its way to Children In Need.

Imagine how much exposure your website, company or business will get? And you will be helping children all over the UK at the same time!

All I ask is that you send this message to your friends, family, business acquaintances in fact anyone who wants to take advantage of the fastest growing advertising format in the world!

www.millionpoundadvert.com

Re: www.millionpoundadvert.com helping Children In Need!

Wow that's a lot of money to give away to charidee!