This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I paid 10.95 for a month and haven't been able to renew it

I paid 10.95 for a month and haven't been able to renew it and now my sight don't show up. I used word to make the site and I know that file type I need to pay in order to use it. What I was wondering is how to redo it so it will still show up for the free site so when I'm not able to renew. To see what message you get when you go to my site here's the url www.richkellyracing.com I hope someone can help me. I made this site for my nephew's race team and I need to fix it.

Thanks,
Kirs

Re: I paid 10.95 for a month and haven't been able to renew it

You say you used "word" to create the site; could you possibly have meant to say you used MS FrontPage?

No, I used ms word and saved it as a webpage. I never knew you could do that until one day I was playing around with word and discovered it. But the type of file you can't upload to bravenet if you have the free membership. So I had to upgrade and now it's expired and I can't renew it right now and I'm trying to figure out how to switch it to the free membership so it will show up as I bought my nephew his domain name and everything. I really don't want to loose what I have because I worked really hard on it.

I think I see part of what you mean ... you bought the domain name from Yahoo!, but for some reason you set up the site at Bravenet.

What is the file type that you thought you could not upload without paying for a premium account?

I might be thinking of something else about the files because it looks like mine are html. I think I tried to use picture it and I think that's the one I had the wrong file type for the free one. If you have a paid one and don't renew don't it go back to the free membership? When I go to my site it has an expired message on it. I just don't know how to fix it with out renewing right now.