This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hey um y the hell won't my website work wen i go to check it says sorry this page is under construction even though i made the main page as index.html

Re: hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

plz reply to this

Re: hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well your webpage is working now. However, there is a problem with your guestbook. I tried to put in a comment and couldn't do so. I cannot view your guestbook either.

Do you think it would help to simplify the guestbook some? Right now it seems a bit on the complicated side to me.

Browser: ,4

its not working still stuffed up it says i haven't uploaded website

i had no problem seeing it...maybe you have more then one site...one that maybe you didn't delete?

i know i made a mistake on mine at first and deleted the first template..then made another..

just an idea.....

♥ kendra

You are probably just seeing cached data in your browser. Go to Tools --> Internet Options and delete your Temporary Internet Files. The force a browser refresh (F5). This should cause your browser to access the server for the latest data.