This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Upgrading!!!! I'm losin my mind!!!! Heeeeeeellllllppppppppp!!!

ooooookay....maybe i'm just missing it but i can't figure this out. I upgraded to pro today. I have already built a pretty big website using the free service. Now that I've upgraded I can't get to that website. I am wondering if I have to wait 24-72 hours before I can do anything else. I can still go to the free url and see the site, I just can't get in to work on it.
And.........
Am I going to be able to easily transfer all of the info from the free service to the pro service??
Please anyone give me some answers.

Re: Upgrading!!!! I'm losin my mind!!!! Heeeeeeellllllppppppppp!!!

Michael, I recently upgraded one of my sites from free to paid hosting. Prior to doing so, I checked on the procedures, and all indications pointed to the necessity of backing up your site on your PC prior to transfer, and then uploading to your prohosting domain. That was no real problem as my sites are built on my PC. At any rate, it is my understanding that if you want to upgrade and keep your free site, you must open a new Bravenet account, otherwise your original site will be wiped out.
There are other contributors in this forum who are more familiar with Bravenet than I, and hopefully they will have additional information.