This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
paypal link?

I am about to start creating my webpage. I'd like to be able to put the PayPal link on my webpage to make it easier for people to pay PayPal direct for the products I am offering. How is this done? Thanks.

Re: paypal link?

You take the code supplied by Paypal and paste it into your page (as code not text). Each of the several hundred different web editors uses a slightly different method. There are instructions for the two online ones at the top of the copy/paste forum. If you are using an editor on your own computer then let us know which one and someone may be able to provide instructions on how that one works.

I have PayPal on my site. Just go to paypal.com follow all the instructions and youll find its easy to set up. I have a link to a free web builder on my site that I used to build my site so download that as well and youll be up and running in no time. Hope this helps.

It is very easy.. I just did it again:
go to paypal.com and login to your account.
Click on Merchant Tools. on the left side select website payment standard and follow from there. They take you step by step then give you the html code to add to your site

good luck

ken z

if youo go to http://tinyurl.com/blhfu you'll see my cutom made button

goto your ebay site and goto sell simular if you have already sold something then goto the bottom of your script and copy and paste