This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Templates

I have uploaded a new template according to the instructions. It told me what the folder would be called, yet when i do a search for the folder, it DOESN'T EXIST!!! All I want to do is update my background/template. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME IN A WAY I CAN UNDERSTAND??!! Thanks!!!

Re: Templates

You uploaded the template from where? The Template Gallery? What did you use to search for the folder?

Your site is currently a Website Wizard creation. If you are trying to import a different layout for the Wizard to use, don't bother. The Website Wizard is limited to the themes and layouts within the Wizard and does not have a import capability.

Re: Templates

So I take it that means that since my upgrade to Basic, I can't take advantage of any of the free templates available to me?? What a bummer!! Was hoping to be able to use a theme more appropriate to the content of my site.

If you could just verify that there is no way possible, I'd appreciate it and will have to stick with the boring site i have now. Unless you have other suggestions.

Also, by the way, in reading over the forum, I've noticed that you are always giving excellent advice to anyone who asks. Just wanted to let you know that it's greatly appreciated, especially from me!!