This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Newbie help

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone can help me with..

1)How do I get highlighted links to open up in another window so I still have my oringinal page still open?

2)How do I create a page that is not accessable via my menu bar on the left, only by sending them to the url? One page that is part of the site but can only be accessed via url not a link on my site.

3)How do I add an audio presentation to my site maybe 30mins worth?

4) what is the best way to have downloading from my site eg ebooks etc?

Anyone who can help me with this would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Dk

Re: Newbie help

1. add target="_blank" to the link code.

2. Use any editor whatsoever, except for the Wizard.

3. Burn the presentation on a CD, publish your home address on your page so that people can drop by and collect a copy.

Seriously, though, for a 30 minute audio presentation, for people living in the same city with a dial up connection, this would probably be the fastest way. Unlimited bandwidth and speed for everybody is not yet a reality. I know radio broadcast over the internet is possible, but it is not for all visitors, and requires an expensive lot of bandwidth at your end.

4. Uh... Just link to the files?
    Click to download

Thanks for you help

Where abouts in the link code do I put it?
Ive tried a few places but it didnt work?

Also the audio streaming is so my downline can access one of my presentations anywhere round the world 24/7 and give it to their prospects. How would I go about this?

Thanks in advance.

Dk

yea about #2 i had a question about the 2nd reply. it says use a diffrent editor doe that mean i need to use a new website to crate the page???