This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wrong site???

I just got this website a couple days ago. I downloaded all my stuff via the file manager. When I open the page from the file manager or open the site by putting the url, I get a totally different site written in japanese or chinese. Can somebody help me?

bluseer
dpearl.com

Re: wrong site???

I would prefer to believe that you are making some mistake, or that you are simply stark raving mad.

However, if you have nothing to do with the sale of dpearls, and you actually can access the file manager of this site, somebody has made a serious error.

I suggest you contact WUJIAODONG PEARL STUDIO INC. dpearl@dpearl.com so that you can straighten this out.

Re: wrong site???

Thank you for your suggestions..but why should I be the one to straighten this out? I didnt know that another site with the same name existed..I dont believe that this is my error..so how should I change my site's name?

Re: Re: wrong site???

Well, you shouldn't be the one to straightening this out - mostly because I don't think there is any way for you personally to do so. But you should obviously inform whoever you bought your domain from. Somebody seems to have made a mistake.

But did I understand you correctly: That you can access this site in file manager? Change things? (Don't mess around, but if you are in doubt just upload some small file)

Re: Re: Re: wrong site???

Before I knew that this url had another existence, I did download stuff thru file manager but anyway, Ive deleted all my files..thanks again

bluseer