Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Website management

No way to manage my website. FTP won't work
Keep getting bounced off the internet when I try to upload files to my website
from Bravenet. Nothing says "manage your website". Ocatch is somhow part of my records.
I have paid hosting and think it may be on 0catch but don't have an answer there either.
If someone understands what has happened to my site,
please help.

Re: Website management

What is your question?

Re: Re: Website management

Well, definitely how to upload files. As to what the problem is, I'm not sure. But the "Ocatch is somhow part of my records" bit sounded as if the problem might be changing accounts in the ftp-program. If so, it might be easier to answer if we knew which one.

Re: Website management

Yvonne,

FTP on 0catch and Bravenet are two different things. Do you actually have a site on Bravenet? I ask this because your domain name, registered with GoDaddy, has "bravepages" for the name servers. Bravepages is one of the 0catch partners and not affiliated with Bravenet.

I have web sites with 0catch and Bravenet, and don't have any problem with either of them. But they are little different. For working on Bravenet, try this link to my Using FTP help page.

If your really trying to upload to your 0catch site, I can explain that as well. Note that 0catch and their partners have been having a lot of problems for the past 2 weeks. Their File Manger was broken for almost a week, FTP access was unreliable, and their help forum hasn't been accessable for almost a week now. They told me it was going to be up in 48 hours, over 72 hours ago.