This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Want to Host a currently Owned URL and new account??

My husband and I own a Domain Name which is about to RENEW and has never been hosted befor...

I am wondering what way to go about this?

We currently have a sponsoring registrar.
Is it better to renew this registartation where it is now....and then host the site here?

I am confused about how to do this. It would be a serperate Pro Hosting account I understand this but, I am not sure what I need to do in order to have it hosted with Bravenet---Does anyone have a quick little bit of advice?

Re: Want to Host a currently Owned URL and new account??

Okay--I have created a new account and would like to ask this question... When I log into the New Account I have three choices and since the Domain is already mine I assume that #1 is NOT an option but---What advice would anyone have--Should I leave it with my current Registrar or Have Bravenet become my Registrar of record...

I have HEARD that sometimes there are PROBLEMS with this and I would like to aviod glitches if possible!:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.I would like a domain name and a Hosting Package with Bravenet.com

2.I already have a domain name and would like a Hosting Package with Bravenet.com. I will leave my domain name with my current registrar.

3.I already have a domain name and would like to transfer it to Bravenet.com to use with a Bravenet Hosting