This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
403-forbidden authorization is not possible

Hi frnds,

I am new to web development. I have created one home page with standard templates only. Afer publishing, it is showing 403-FORBIDDEN! AUTHORIZATION IS NOT POSSIBLE.
I have checked the index.html code also. There it is written content blocked. How to reopen the blocked content.

I have created the same site and deleted. so again i am trying to create with same domain name. Is this problem came because of it? Kindly do me the favor and suggest me what to do.

thanks in advance

satish

Re: 403-forbidden authorization is not possible

A lot of people seem to be getting this error recently and bravenet's support center is down right now to find out whether or not it could be a DNS problem on their end. If you have a paid pro/premium site we're suppose to get a different nameserver connection than you get when you sign up for their free webhost service. I've been waiting 2 days now to get my site back up and working as it did up until then. I'm going to wait a couple more days and if it's not resolved I may have to take my business elsewhere which I don't want to do since I've been a bravenet member for years and love everything else they have provided for their members!