This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Help!

I already have a journal, and now i am setting up a website - how can i add the existing journal to the website, I dont want to set up another! Big thanks Deb

Re: Please Help!

is the journel a bravenet free one?

Yes it is, but i can only see how to add a new journal not an existing one, hope you can help Deb

Since your current journal is with Bravenet, I assume that it's in a different account than your web site. If they were in the same account, your web site would be able to see your journal. In your journal service manager there should be a link for your "cut and paste" code. This code is a link to your journal. You can copy that code into any web page you like. The web site doesn't even have to be with Bravenet.

Just bring up Wordpad, copy/paste the code from your journal service manager, navigate to your website editors, and copy/paste the code from Wordpad. If you don't like their buttons, change them to other buttons or text links. The actual link to your journal is the only real important item in the code. Note, that this will only be a link, and will not insert the journal in your pages.

Big thanks will give that a go right now! Deb

You can also just have a regular link to the Journal... just link any other link you might add to your site.... All you need it your journal address. Visit your Journal outside of the Editing of it and get the exact address and then you can link it right out of your site.... Text or any graphic you like.

Anna

Yep, got it sorted! Thank You very much, Deb