This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Check Out RTK Websites

Hey Everyone,... Go Check Out RTK Websites http://rtkwebsites.tk/ Have A Look Around And Do Whatever Tell Me What You Think... Im 14 And This Is My Only Major Website Currently, all built in html and .css with bravenets editors! :D sign up to be a member while your there

Re: Check Out RTK Websites

Robbins. I have just had a look through, well part of part of your site lol, it is very big. I like the fat that, there is so much things on there. There are things on there i wouldn't have a clue on how to do. Basically i saw somewhere you had html skill training or something along those lines. Basically all my websites are basic. I would very much like to know how to do some of the stuff you do. Maybe could email you, and we could talk about website building as a interest? let me know if im bugging you

yes dear need to do more work on it........try to learn and seach google and get more ideas
Imran Hashmi www.visionstudio.co.uk 0044-7969012441

Aight Thanks Guys.. Mitch Im Allready Contacting You About A Partnership ... And Thanks For The Feedback I Will Keep Googling And Learning New Features! I Realized That On Mozilla Firefox It Looks Like Crap Because Some OF The Javascripts Dont Work In Firefox But Anyway... EVER UPDATING

Nick!